Applying False Lashes Without Losing your Shit
Posted on December 31 2016
False Lashes can make a person's eyes go from awesome to Va-Va-Voom! However, sometimes the struggle to get the damn things on takes the fun out of it. Below are some suggestions on how to make it less traumatic. You may find other ways that work for you, but here's a starting point!
1. Curl your natural lashes with an eyelash curler (this will keep your naturals from sticking straight out of the falsies).
2. Bend at the band a couple times to make the false lashes more flexible when measuring them on your natural lash line.
3.Line the false lashes to your natural lash line by holding them with your finger or lash applicator. Start at your natural inner lashes. Take note of the excess on the end and trim there.
5.Measure against your eye again to see if more trimming is needed.
Don't trim off the shorter inner lashes, they are short for a reason!
6. Apply a thin layer of eyelash glue to the false lash band and allow about 15 seconds for the glue to thicken.
7. Begin the application by lining the false lashes to the middle of your lashes, directly above, and as close as possible to the natural lash line. Move around as needed with fingers, applicator or tweezers. Once you have them in the desired position hold them there for about 20 seconds so they can dry securely.
Note - For bottom lashes place directly below lash line.
8. Coat with mascara. Feel Accomplished.
XOXO Korrie and the Makeup Worship Team